Digital Current was founded in 2003 in Mesa, Arizona, as a full-service performance based SEO agency. Since its inception, Digital Current has worked with thousands of clients in the US and globally, providing integrated digital marketing services including content marketing, link building, conversion rate optimization and pay-per-click advertising. Our solutions provide mid to enterprise clients with a strategic & integrated approach designed to exceed their marketing goals and achieve remarkable results.
After a rocky road with a previous IT vendor – notably when the company had to rapidly pivot to a remote work model on account of COVID – Digital Current decided it was time find a new provider.
“MyTek went above and beyond to ensure we were onboarded successfully,” shared Eleni Ireland, President of Digital Current. “They communicated throughout the onboarding process and provided frequent updates to make sure we were comfortable and that everything was going well. What a massive improvement from our last two IT support companies!” -Eleni Ireland, President, Digital Current
Digital Current sought these top factors in an IT Partner:
• Support for a remote and cloud-based work environment
• Top-notch IT customer service for its employees
• Proactively finding IT risks, efficiencies and cost savings
• A dedicated account manager
• Visibility of IT tickets in queue and their turnaround times.
• A process for onboarding new users successfully
• The comfort of knowing they have a team of IT professionals behind them that they would not have to micromanage
• A partner that has a culture of caring about its own employees training and wellbeing
• No initial set-up fees or long-term contracts
After developing a matrix of questions for vetting IT vendors and interviewing nearly a dozen, Gaston selected MyTek.
Gaston shared that a key element that really made MyTek stand out compared to other IT providers was how much they prioritize customer feedback. They even had a process for measuring customer experience after every interaction.
“They post their customer feedback in real-time on their website, and distribute it to everyone on the MyTek team,” noted Gaston. “This transparency impressed us and showed us that they value customer experience as much as we do.” MyTek measures its customer support feedback in aggregate as well as by client. Digital Current has a net client satisfaction score of 91.3 based on ticket ratings received from their team.
Digital Current has received the following benefits as a result of their IT partnership with MyTek:
• A proactive partner that provides strategic solutions and recommendations for efficiency and cost savings, including a strategy to handle off-site servers and backups. Additionally, MyTek provided an O365 audit and hosting audit discovering where Digital Current could save annually $1,400 in O365 and $12,000 in hosting
• Easily accessible ticketing system with real-time status updates
• Seamless IT onboarding and offboarding for our employees
• Monthly IT costs consistent with what was agreed upon – no surprise charges
• No long-term contract
• Advising and helping us develop and IT infrastructure plan for the long-term
• An IT partner who has a streamlined support process in place
• A like-minded partner who invests in their team and cares about customer experience
“MyTek helped us discover where we could save annually $1,400 in O365 and $12,000 in hosting. MyTek is fairly priced, very responsive and does a great job at understanding a company’s needs and tailoring a solution to them,” summarized Gaston. “We would definitely recommend them to another company.” -Cheseree Gaston, VP of Operations.
VP of Operations Digital Current
“After our past experience, it was really important to us that we found more than an IT vendor, but a true partner who could provide us with strategic guidance on our IT infrastructure.”
We deploy the magic of IT with unparalleled support to Arizona businesses. For over a decade, MyTek has provided proactive IT solutions such as technical helpdesk support, computer support, and IT consulting to growing businesses. It’s always been our goal to provide enterprise-level IT practices and solutions with predictable pricing. Our dedicated staff loves seeing our clients succeed. Your success is our success. We treat your business with the same care and strategic oversite as if it was our business.
7500 North Dobson Rd Suite 100, Scottsdale, Arizona 85256 | 623.312.2440 | mytek.net